– ski tour setup (skis or split-board, skins);
– avalanche equipment – transceiver, probe, shovel;
– telescopic poles;
– backpack 30-35 liters;
– spare batteries for transceiver and headlamp ;
It is possible to rent touring and avalanche equipment (beacon, probe, schovel)
We base at Gudauri ski resort, it is pretty easy to get there from Tbilisi or Kutaisi airport using taxi (around 100$ per car)
There are numerous hotels, hostels and apartments spread across the resort. I can recommend Wildguru hostel (wildguru.com), where we base ourselves.
– sleeping bag -10 comfort;
– a mat;
– a mug, a spoon, a bowl, a knife;
– a wash-bath set;
– gas lamp;
– burner + pot (or JetBoil);
– external battery for recharging devices, spare batteries;
Price: from €60 / person, groups up to 6 persons per guide including all car transfers. Private guiding €250/day.